Monday, December 23, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving! plus our tree :)

Wow cannot believe it is that time of year again, this year flew. I was pumped to get some days off to spend with the fam on Thanksgiving this year. This fall has been rough, selling the house and me student teaching has been a lot of stress. I will be happy when it is all over!
Anyhow, we went to Mimi's for Thanksgiving and had a great time with everyone. The food was yummy and it was nice to see family!

It is legit impossible to snap a pic of these 2 i swear! This one is blurry but whatever



 Daddy and Jack

trying to get good ones is damn near impossible!


I'll take it!
My crazy dude!

time to eat!



Phyllis, Linda and Grandma Ann

Brandon and Darian

Hi Lynn
Jack being Jack lol
trying to get Gia to eat!
I snapped this cute one before we left
  

Me and my love 




That Saturday we got our tree and decorated Sunday morning. Gia was so pumped!
Helping Daddy
Sadie is always in the way lol


Pretty tree :)




Dancing to Christmas tunes, check out Jack mid forward roll lol
lunatics!
Yay time for Christmas, and moving, oy vey!

No comments: