Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Radio City!

For Christmas this year my Aunt Linda got all the ladies in the family (and Nicky) tickets to see the Christmas Spectacular. Gia had only been to the city one time, three years ago when she was not even 6 months old, so I was looking forward to taking her in to see it :) We met for lunch then walked over to Radio City to see the show! It was chilly but Gia had a great time and it was so nice to spend time with my family, especially my Grandma who is 85 now and she was so happy to have everyone together :) Can't wait to do more fun stuff together as Gia gets older.
It took awhile for Gia to warm up but once she did she was loving her cousin Gabriella... 


 selfie time lol


 hugs!
 all ready to go!

 walking in the city!

 ready for the show!

 wooden soldiers


 love this girl!

 3D glasses!
 my fave pic ever
one last shot of us at the tree but by this point Gia was done!!!

Such a great day, hope we can do it again next year :)

No comments: