Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Student teaching

I was soexcited to start my student teaching this past September but also scared to death. I hadn't worked in years and I had to put Jack in daycare and Gia started school all day for 3 days a week. It was a huge change for all of us. The first couple weeks were rough. Adjusting to getting up, rushing the kids out the door and just getting all of the lesson planning and work for my class done was A LOT. BUT we survived! I feel like I got so lucky to work with such an amazing teacher and learn so much. The students have my heart, I officially love them and plan to visit them this year because I miss them already! I wanted to remember all the fun I had and share some pictures with you of them. I know teaching is what I want to do and look forward to my future career!
Some random pics of me teaching ;)
 I miss them!!!

 One of my fave cuties, Courtney


 another one of my girls, Jamison
 My last day :(
 Look at those faces, they were so awesome to spend every day with, I will never forget them :)




No comments: