Monday, May 12, 2014

day at the zoo!

Since this winter essentially was awful I was dying for spring and to get outside. One Saturday it was nice weather so we hit up the Turtleback Zoo, we bought a membership too so we will be going often! I have never seen so many car there, we got there a little after it opened and i was freaked out it would be a zoo (literally lol) but it wasn't bad. We had a great time, until Jack went on the carousel and had a meltdown when it was over. Ha typical Jack... lucky you are cute dude ;)

Daddy and his girl
I have a picture like this from about 18 months ago, when Jack was so little. Made me sad... they are getting so big!
Loving the carousel

Best buds
How lucky am I? Love my family!!!
Stinker!
So much fun, loving these times. Such great ages right now and trying to enjoy every minute!

No comments: