Saturday, May 24, 2014

Happy Easter!

The sun was shining and it was a really nice day on Easter! We started the morning with their Easter baskets... Since my in laws and their kids were staying here for Easter it was fun for Gia and Jack to play with their cousins for a few days. Trying to get a few pics in before everyone showed up and no one would sit still :)


Could not love you 2 more!


My handsome little guy



Pretty little girl!

Finding their Easter eggs!




He seriously could have cared less about finding eggs, just eating whatever goodies were in the one he found first!

Sadie joined in the action too










Daddy & Jack


Me and my guy
This crazy dog, still love ya sadie!

Seriously, love this pic of me and my favorite girl! Stop growing G!




I adore you!
Cousin time on the deck




Celebrating all the April bdays

best buds
Great time with the family. Love these times together!

No comments: