Sunday, May 4, 2014

March 14 iPhone

Well it is now May and I am just getting to these pics, life has been so busy. I never knew building this house would just take so much time. Not only in physically going to places picking things out but browsing online, changing your mind, then just all the time you spend thinking of it lol. It is all going to be worth it but right now I just can't wait to be living there!

Anyway, here is March as captured by my iphone :)

Reading what was Jacks fave book for a very long time - Little Blue Truck
visiting the house. wow so glad there is no more snow!


after we got our ashes on Ash Wednesday

Hanging with the Blums!


so cute!
Just chilling, these kids have the life!
love this face!
Visiting my mom... they love her. always want to make her smile and it makes me so happy. It isn't perfect mom I know but they know you and they love you so much!!!




Someone FINALLY sleeps in a big girl bed. She does amazing and loves it! I am so glad I waited and there was zero drama.


Trying it out together!

Could not love you more G!
Playing on the ipad


so much $$$!
at the Knicks game for Johns bday!



this guy was rocking a sick sweater lol
riding their cars up and down the driveway. they love it!



cheeeese
time for dessert!
at her gymnastics class





they got these hats at target and wear them constantly lol

putting her Lenten reminders in her flower pot from school

Playing at kidnetic

Just being silly




throwback to my sweet 16 lol
I love these 2 more than words! I could not be a luckier mama :)


My bday sign for Jack
a yummy breakfast one morning
sleepy smiles
love his smoothies
another throwback of senior year. please give me that body back, thank you.
a rare wendy's experience


just watching tv before bed
loving the bounce house!
sibling love
she set this up for me to lay with her and read before bed, seriously heart melted g!
before my first trunk show :)
Here we go onto April! Time is just flying as usual... slow down!!!

No comments: