Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Eve

This is the 2nd year we hosted Christmas Eve. Last year it was nice to see my family without having to drive and I really like having people over, we get to use all our nice china and stuff :)
My dad came this year, my brother was up in Rochester with his fiance's family. But last minute my grandma and aunt Linda came so that was great! It was so nice to see them and more for them to get to spend time with Gia :) We had so much yummy food, it was a great time!
All ready for company!
 Our tree
 Gia with Mimi and GG
 Sippin on some water
 Hanging with her Mimi
 She was having so much fun with Aunt Linda and GG


When her cousins came, she was SO HAPPY. She basically attacked them and wouldn't leave them alone, it was really cute.



 HOW CUTE!?!
 LOL
 Sitting on Brandon

 Getting ready to eat!

 Serving the YUMMY linguine with clams, MMM

 Grandma and Linda
 Our fam :)
 This was dessert, my dad brought a napoleon and G was obsessed.

 mmmmmm creme filling.
My cookies!
 SO MANY DESSERTS!!!

 Tree at night... love these pics.


 Obviously Sadie had a tough day, she was passed out here.

No comments: