Monday, February 20, 2012

35 weeks...

the countdown is on! last saturday i turned 35 weeks... and this past weekend i hit the holy shit is this ever going to end mark of my pregnancy lol. i just feel huge, am sooooo over maternity clothes and cannot wait to be able to bend over, lay down, go running, DRINK WINE, etc etc. i am sleeping well, that is the one thing i cannot complain about! for some reason i am most comfortable like in between on my side and on my belly. if i am on the side too much my back KILLS. some days i look down and say to myself, 'oh my belly isn't so big' then i walk past a mirror and am like, HAHA just kidding i'm ginormous.
though i am enjoying these last few weeks with just me and g. she definitely knows something is up though, her behavior since we put the furniture in the room and started decorating has been wacky. she is so up and down and so needy. i don't think she understands the concept of the whole baby brother thing but we are trying to reassure her and explain as best we can. she will always be our little munch!
here is my 35 week pic...

and just for fun my 35 week pic from gia... i think i am def carrying lower this time!
i would do anything for that tan though! it's so weird to not know when they are coming, the date march 5th has been in my head and since gia was a week early i am def prepared for that! i started packing my hospital bag just in case this weekend with things i will only need after giving birth. so surreal! i am def excited to meet him though, as weird as this may sound, sometimes i forget after all this i am going to meet this adorable lil guy and fall head over heels in love again... i can't wait :)


No comments: