Monday, February 20, 2012

Drew & Chelsea's Engagement Party!

Last July my brother got engaged to his girlfriend Chelsea... I was thrilled! I always hoped Drew would get married kind of close to me and have kids sometime soon after me so they could be cousins and friends, ha not to push kids but ya know! ANYWAY! I am so happy for him and Chelsea, she is an awesome girl and I am realllly looking forward to their wedding, all the fun festivities that go along with it and having a new sister in law to add to the family :)
Gia was SO sick the whole week before the party and just completely not herself the day of, it sucked. I barely got any pics because she wanted me to be holding her the whole time (really fun at 34 weeks pregnant, let me tell you lol) and taking pics and holding her is virtually impossible.
Here are the ones I did get to take...
G ready to party :)
 Action shot...
 CHEERS!
 poor munch, look at her eyes...
 Gia and my Uncle Neal
 Grandma and Aunt Karen hanging in the kitchen
 Some of the decorations....

Ugh, I didn't even get a pic of Drew and Chelsea alone. Seriously, I suck. Congrats to you guys, can't wait to hang out after this baby is born and help with wedding stuff!!!

No comments: