Tuesday, February 7, 2012

finally some snowwww!

Not like I am sitting here wishing for snow storms, because let's face it the last few years have brought enough snow, but I did want to get Gia outside in it since last year she was obvi too young to realize what it was. We got about 6-7 inches and it was so pretty. Sadie was going NUTS. Literally running all around the neighborhood like a lunatic. I think Gia liked the snow, I am looking forward to a couple years from now when we can go sledding and maybe even SKIING! ha John is so against that but I have always wanted to get my kids on skis bc they pick it up so fast!
Anyway, here are some pics of us in the snow!
Checking everything out...
 Scenic shot
 Walking with daddy
 Happy :)
 Crazy dog!
 She was getting a kick out of Sadie running around
 Awww... my loves <3

 Funny face
 running!
 Sorry, I just could not get enough of her in the snowpants!




Fun times, I wonder if we will get any more snow this year!

No comments: