Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Fall fun :)

Fall = time for the pumpkin patch. We headed to Conklin Farms in Monville and my dad came up and met us. Life has been crazy so it was really nice to spend a few hours having a fun time with the kids and getting some fresh air on a gorgeous fall day.

All ready to get some pumpkins!
I can't take Jack in his vest!
crazy kid is always climbing.

they seem pissed here
now some smiles!
just love these 2!

probably saying cheeeese, i have him trained!
My loves!
in a Halloween tutu of course

helping daddy



this one mom!
jack is obsessed with the scarecrows
pushing the wheel barrow
we went to check out the animals
so cute!
jack was loving it!



into the corn maze!
my dad was sneaking up on Gia and scaring her, she was loving it!
So daddy and Jack got in on the action


Gia was not feeling this...
Jack loves these things, sticks his head in and screams CHEESE


We had so much fun and had some yummy apple cider donuts too! I am so thankful to have these moments with my children. I love them and my family and could not be luckier for all I have :)

No comments: