Sunday, November 17, 2013

Walk to End Alzheimer's

Every year there is a walk in Paramus to end Alzheimer's. Since my dad started working for the Alz Association this year we wanted to try to fundraise and include people. This year we walked for my mom, my friend Liz's grandma and all of the millions of people affected by this awful disease. I was so happy to have my 3 closest friends join us at the walk. Thank you Liz, Colleen and Becky for co,ing, fund raising and helping to end Alz!

It was a cold morning so Gia was all bundled up!

She was so happy to see all of her friends. I told her she had to wear all purple for Grandma and she was happy to do so :)
 Little friends!

 They were singing ring around the rosie, too cute!
 Here we go!


 The sun was cool!

 Dad and G
 Having some fun after the walk!

 Good times!
  Hope we can have even more people join us next year! Great job Dad!

No comments: