Wednesday, November 6, 2013

princess breakfast

A few weeks ago, Colleen and I took the girls to a princess breakfast at this place in florham park called imagine that!  It was cute, there were some princesses and a bunch of little girls all dressed up in princess dresses :) It was nice to do something fun with Gia since life has been crazy lately, I miss spending all my time with her and Jack. Here are a few pics from the day...
crooked smile, like her mama
enjoying some bagels and juice
cuties

with Snow White
 selfie action
awww kisses from my girl
they were so happy to see each other
with all of the princesses

time to play!

then she headed over to the paint area

she told me she was painting her family :) so cute!
We had a fun time, it was a nice way to spend our morning with good friends and of course, princesses!!!


No comments: