Sunday, November 17, 2013

Happy Halloween

Finally, we got a normal Haloween here in NJ and it was so much fun! It fell on a Thursday so I was working at school. Gia had her Halloween parade at her school then cam across and joined me and my class for our party! She was so excited thisyear, definitely the first year she really understood the concept of the holiday. It was a rainy day but warm so that was good. Gia was dressed as one of her fave princesses, Sofia the 1st and Jack was Jake from the Neverland Pirates.

Here are some pics of the kids in my class, I love them!



 getting ready for the parade
 Class pic!
 Gia having a cupcake at the party :)

 Now we are home getting ready to go out!
 Gia taking Jack's pic lol
 Time to trick-or-treat!


At first he was very confused, as he should be because let's face it, trick-or-treating is weird, but then he got the hang of it!

 my two cuties



 A couple pics we took before we left the house, I am so lucky to have these two. I love them!!!


Happy Halloween!!!!

No comments: