Thursday, July 26, 2012

ocean city 2012!

I was really looking forward to taking Gia to Ocean City this year because I knew she would have a blast. I was right! She LOVES her cousin Eli and spending a week with him was probably her favorite part. I love you Eli, but if I heard your name one more time from G I was gonna scream lol. Then she loved the beach and the boardwalk and the rides but especially the birds... she loved chasing them all over the place.  The only kinda crappy thing was that it was HOT. We couldn't even bring Jack to the beach a couple of the days because it would have just been too much for him. It's all good though, next year he will be running around too!I didn't get to take as many pics this year because I had to watch Gia like a hawk and was probably carrying a baby most of the time. It's crazy how much she changed from last year, she is such a little person now, I love it!

tantrum time, sadly this was not an abnormal scene for us!


jack and his sophie :)
first night at the boardwalk
loving the pigtails
darian making silly faces at g
our first ride, she was not feeling it.
pretty sure she is crying now!
on the carousel, this is by far her fave ride. she would cry every time it was over
darian, ollie and una on the double shot
mimi and lisa
daddy and g
jack hanging in the stroller. he was such a good boy!
eli checking out the rides
Love these shots, she loves her daddy so much

she also loved this helicopter ride. don't mind me in the back lol


dance party!
lol
ready for the train ride
gia and eli
tried to get a good sibling shot...

tickles from daddy
my (not so) little buddy
pretty girl
awwwww
shots of the beach from our balcony using my zoom lens
finger in her nose, she loves to pick!
on the beach


hanging with her cousins



yet again!!!



jack chilling in his swing :)


more pics to come!!!

1 comment:

nayrzil said...

I'm cracking up at the ones of her picking her nose! And the pigtails rock!!!!! Jack such a cutie and so chill!