Sunday, July 29, 2012

Ocean City continued....

The week was SO hot! One day was close to 100 degrees and we really wanted to check out the Cape May Zoo. I figured it would be best to get there early before it got too hot, yeah right. It was sweltering. We were in and out in under an hour. I was seriously worried Jack was gonna get heat stroke or something. But we saw some really cool giraffes and zebras... check it out!

 Dada carrying G, she was so hot

 Cheetahs, Gia was cracking me up telling them to CHEESE lol

Ostrich
 GIRAFFES!
 I was obsessed with them! The way they had the exhibit set up was really great, you had such good views. I had my zoom lens with me so I got some pretty cool shots.

 Eating






 Poor girl was so hot. I filled up her sippy with gatorade so she didn't get too dehydrated!
 Giraffes and Gia
 Gia and giraffes



 chowing down
 front on
 all 3 of them
 Zebras!
 Hanging out and eating
 Camel
 Flamingoes
What a seriously gorgeous zoo and it was FREE!!! I def want to go back next year and hopefully iy won't be so freaking hot!




No comments: